[oldgaspassers] Re: first test message..

  • From: Swumpgas <swumpgas@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oldgaspassers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2003 09:03:05 -0700 (PDT)

you all should have full access..  It's just that I have a lot of stuff to do
today,
setting up a new group with a big hassle of commands was not on my agenda..

seems there is no archive that people can reply from on the web.  look things
over,
there's a lot of hoops to jump through
it may work well, but so far I have not had fun..

at least I have not seen an ad yet