[oldgaspassers] Re: first test message..

  • From: Swumpgas <swumpgas@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oldgaspassers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2003 08:55:14 -0700 (PDT)

good, at least everyone made the trip.  if it works, great.. I have yet to do a
seargh
for freelists.org as a bad place.. I guess that's next..  But so far, it has
been a pain,
and I doubt very much that OGPeople will "take care of themselves"

If anyone wants to look at other alternatives using major domo, or listserv, go
for it.
but there is an exploitable bug in Major domo.. It's possible to harvest all
email
address from users.
http://ws.obit.nl/exploits/majordomo2.txt.html
there's several more, but I'm in a hurry.
I have not heard from the other

will be back later..