[ola] Re: NL-NH hooks

  • From: Lori Leedy <lori.leedy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ola@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ola@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2014 11:24:44 -0800

Wow, Heidi thank you so much for this.  In our advanced class kids are
really getting into the future conditional and this will be so much fun. I
just changed the verb tense in each slide and also used gustaría on a few
slides.

On the last slide I wrote a few more options but the question asker will
have to come up with the OR part.

EX: blind or _______
EX: no memory or __________
EX: eat only one thing for the rest of your life or ___________
EX: live in Antarctica or ____________
EX: never shower or _________________

For homework they are going to write 5 more and then we will play a few
games with it the following day.

Another adaption is to have students think about how someone else would
answer the question like specific celebrities, teachers, etc. or a specific
group of people and that way it changes subject pronouns. You could reuse
the slides with that change for repetitive practice with different
conjugations.

--

*Lori Leedy*English Language Development/Spanish
Crater Renaissance Academy