Re: [nvda-translations] nvda 2012.3.1

  • From: Patrick ZAJDA <patrick@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: nvda-translations@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2012 11:44:00 +0100

Hi Mesar.

Because the problem of tab, (the key and the control) which is for me a problem which needs to be fixed quickly for all users, would it be possible to include French translation to the release?

Thanks.

Patrick

Le 16/11/2012 07:41, Mesar Hameed a écrit :
Hi team,

Due to the various issues discussed previously, we are hoping to release nvda
2012.3.1 with
improved interface translation.

The po files that I know needs to be updated are: de, el, nb_no
If your po file should also be updated please let me know.
For the languages that require it, I will add nvda-2012.3.1.po in svn, which is
a little
different from nvda.po, since nvda.po now contains messages for 2013.1.

To test:
1. make sure you are running 2012.3 release
2. copy nvda-2012.3.1.po to your locale/language/LC_MESSAGES

Any fuzzy or untranslated messages in the po file will appear in english, even
if it is hard to
find the message while running nvda.

Thanks,
Mesar

--
Patrick ZAJDA
patrick@xxxxxxxx

Utilisateurs de NVDA, il est maintenant possible d'utiliser la synthèse vocale Nuance Vocalizer et ses voix de haute quallité avec ce lecteur d'écran :
http://www.vocalizer-nvda.fr