[nikonf4] Re: It's starting....

  • From: "Jay Paxton" <JayPax@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <nikonf4@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2010 18:00:21 -0600

I probably need to consider some serious audio upgrades.  All my stuff
is pre 1980 (except for the Mitsubishi CD player that just died - and it
is circa. 1986).  It is all good stuff, but old.

I have my ex-Mother in law's old Sansui Receiver in my office, circa.
1968, with a Sony CD player.  Still works great, although all the pilot
lights no longer work.  The price was right.  My ex-brother in law was
going to throw it out when they cleaned out Ma's house, and I rescued
it.... And a Dual turntable.

        From: nikonf4-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx