[USS Vanguard] Re: Returns

  • From: Shera khan <cmdrcage@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: ncv80221@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2004 12:33:10 -0500 (EST)

<snip>Walking back as she
noticed Kieran tapping his foot, "shall we?" she asked
with a wide
grin. She
was excited. Eygpt!</snip>
Kieran looked up, with a brief, terse smile, and
gestured for her to
lead the way to the transporter room.

"You'll have to excuse me if I drop to lecturing at
times - this was
one of my choice studies at university." he explained.
"What would you
like to see? Luxor, Karnak, the Great Pyramids?

Or there's the Valley of Kings, the old Cairo
necropolis under the
city, or we could go to the Nile Delta and the remains
of Alexandria?"

Jazz rubbed her hands together as they walked. She
smiled, "Great pyramids," she said looking straight
ahead, "i have never had the pleasure." She looked up
at him, "am sure you have better things to do than
usher me around," she said smiling, "Not that I dont
love the company."

[tag..wanna finish this in a private jp then send it out?]

http://taxes.yahoo.com/filing.html