[USS Vanguard] Returns

  • From: Kieran Darkwater <kierandarkwater@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ncv80221@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 1 Feb 2004 22:04:04 +0000 (GMT)

Returning to the ship, Kieran quickly unwrapped the long coat and muffling
scarf as he stepped off the transporter pad, with a nod of thanks to the chief
there, and made his way out into the corridor.

"I'm sorry!" he pirhouetted quickly around a figure coming the other way,
narrowly avoiding sending one, or both, of them to the deck. "I wasn't paying
attention, my apologies." he offered, looking up to find Shera Khan before him.

"You heading down to the surface?" he asked.

Off> You asked for it :)

BT Yahoo! Broadband - Free modem offer, sign up online today and save £80