[USS Vanguard] Returns

  • From: Kieran Darkwater <kierandarkwater@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ncv80221@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2004 06:22:15 +0000 (GMT)

<snip>Walking back as she
noticed Kieran tapping his foot, "shall we?" she asked with a wide grin. She
was excited. Eygpt!</snip>
Kieran looked up, with a brief, terse smile, and gestured for her to lead the
way to the transporter room.

"You'll have to excuse me if I drop to lecturing at times - this was one of my
choice studies at university." he explained. "What would you like to see?
Luxor, Karnak, the Great Pyramids?

Or there's the Valley of Kings, the old Cairo necropolis under the city, or we
could go to the Nile Delta and the remains of Alexandria?"

BT Yahoo! Broadband - Free modem offer, sign up online today and save £80