[USS Vanguard] Re: Returns

  • From: Kieran Darkwater <kierandarkwater@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ncv80221@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2004 06:34:39 +0000 (GMT)

"Oh Eygpt!" she smiled, "Never been but always wanted to go. I would
like to get rid of these padds first and grab a few things.. Perhaps you
could come with me? I need to change because I am sure seeing  a
starfleet officer walking around will spook someone."
*Spook someone?* Kieran thought. "What a strange idea.*

"I'm just going in uniform." he offered, not really expecting her to stop.
StarFleet's lightweight, breathable fabrics were ideal for the punishing Cairo
Tapping his feet gently outside her quarters, Kieran waited for her to finish
so they could be on their way.

BT Yahoo! Broadband - Free modem offer, sign up online today and save £80