[USS Vanguard] Re: Returns

  • From: Shera khan <cmdrcage@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: ncv80221@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 1 Feb 2004 23:57:24 -0500 (EST)

Returning to the ship, Kieran quickly unwrapped the long coat and muffling
scarf as he stepped off the transporter pad, with a nod of thanks to the chief
there, and made his way out into the corridor. "I'm sorry!" he pirhouetted
quickly around a figure coming the other way, narrowly avoiding sending one, or
both, of them to the deck. "I wasn't paying attention, my apologies." he
offered, looking up to find Jazz falcon before him. "You heading down to the
surface?" he asked.

"I dont know," Jazz told him, "I am bored out of my mind."

She looked up at him and smiled, "Havent seen you around much."

[tag k ]