[USS Vanguard] Re: Returns

  • From: Shera khan <cmdrcage@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: ncv80221@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2004 17:11:34 -0500 (EST)

"Troubled?" he stopped, turning to face her properly. "I wouldn't say
that - it was my first visit to my Earth since my father passed away.
It was strange to look over Gorky Park and not have him there to
It isn't a great deal of fun visiting graveyards, either... perhaps
you'd care to join me? Where would you like to go?
Have you been to the Pyramids before?"

"Oh Eygpt!" she smiled, "Never been but always wanted to go. I would like to
get rid of these padds first and grab a few things.. Perhaps you could come
with me? I need to change because I am sure seeing  a starfleet officer walking
around will spook someone."