[USS Vanguard] Re: Returns

  • From: Shera khan <cmdrcage@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: ncv80221@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 7 Feb 2004 22:55:28 -0500 (EST)

"Oh Eygpt!" she smiled, "Never been but always wanted to go. I would
like to get rid of these padds first and grab a few things.. Perhaps
could come with me? I need to change because I am sure seeing  a
starfleet officer walking around will spook someone."
*Spook someone?* Kieran thought. "What a strange idea.*

"I'm just going in uniform." he offered, not really expecting her to
stop. StarFleet's lightweight, breathable fabrics were ideal for the
punishing Cairo heat.
Tapping his feet gently outside her quarters, Kieran waited for her to
finish so they could be on their way.

Jazz entered her quarters and dropped the padds on her bed. She then rummaged
through her closet. She pulled out a white tank top, and a short black skirt.
Slipping out of her unifrom she changed. She pulled her now shoulder length
blue hair back into a pony tail while making a mental note to have a hair cut.
She gave herself the once over and slipped on a pair of sandals. She then stuck
a light green flower behind her ear. Walking back as she noticed Kieran tapping
his foot, "shall we?" she asked with a wide grin. She was excited. Eygpt!