[ncolug] Re: Wireless router - your suggestion

  • From: Chuck <cstickelman@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ncolug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 May 2013 17:15:34 -0400

It's an Enterasys model BL-69524ENT.  I knew next-to nothing about it
when I bought it; I did know that it was going to cost me $60.  Now all
I need is a nice 242-port switch to hang behind it.  (As it stands, I
have a mix of small un-managed throw away switches just waiting for a
lightning strike to give me an excuse for upgrade... But they will meet
my needs for now.)