[muglo] Re: Digital Cameras

  • From: Tee Cashmore <tee.cashmore@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 May 2004 10:47:42 -0400

Gerhard Kuhn wrote:
>http://www.kodak.com/global/en/professional/products/cameras/proSLRc/
>proSLRcIndex.jhtml?id=0.1.18.18.3.14&lc=en
>
>I wouldn't dismiss a 14 megapixel camera as a consumer product.
>
>Gerhard

The posts have been centered on 2-4 megapixel cameras, so where in my
comments did I dismiss a 14 mp camera? Many of the new Kodaks are quite
acceptable for the average consumer, but for the same price you can get
more with better lens. A simple check on professional cameras used
around the world would not put Kodak at the top of the list.
TTFN,
TeeC