[muglo] Re: Digital Cameras

  • From: Forbes Benning <forbes-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 May 2004 09:08:10 -0400

wrote:

> God!  this choice of a Digital camera is confusing!
>=20
> Between Canon (my present preference) HP, Sony, Fuji, Pentax. Nikon and
> other makes and models.

I prefer those who make film cameras. It seems to me that they have much
more expertise than say HP and Kodak.

My preferences are Canon, Nikon Fuji and Pentax. I've always admired the
quirkiness of Pentax and Fuji. I have owned two Pentax point-and-shoot
cameras over the years. Both were excellent and provided a decade of loyal
service.

I would buy one with at least 4 megapixel resolution. If I were to buy a
camera today, I would buy the Nikon Coolpix 5000. It may be more than you
require, however.=20

Have a look on eBay for this model and any others you may want. There are
lots of accessories and deals available.

../Forbes

--=20
A kindly tongue is the lodestone of the hearts of men. It is the bread of
the spirit, it clotheth the words with meaning, it is the fountain of the
light of wisdom and understanding.
    -- Bah=E1'u'll=E1h