[muglo] Re: Digital Cameras

  • From: Jim Taylor <hawk@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 May 2004 11:24:10 -0400

For what it's worth Ibert, I did the same dithering. Then asked a couple of
news photogs I worked with for advice and did some "research" on my own. I
narrowed my choices down and decided the Canon A70 looked good (A75 now?).
I went on a recommendation to Forest City. They knew I was coming. I told
them my needs. The person I talked to had a camera on the counter waiting
for me. It was a Canon A70. My needs seem to be about the same as yours.
Camera works great, including a couple of 8X10 family shots. I was willing
to pay more for better but was told I didn't need to. I now agree. jim