[muglo] Re: Digital Cameras

  • From: Paul Thomas <paul_thomas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 May 2004 13:46:32 -0400

I would like to point out that Kodak have been making Film Cameras for
many more years than I like to think about !! So I am surprised at your
not knowing this - they have also been involved for many years with
electronic devices (which you may not have known) - I know this as our
son worked with them in NY for many years!!

Paul