[modeleng] Re: unknown thread

  • From: "alanjstepney" <alan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2004 00:36:01 +0100

There was a series of Admiralty threads that were 20TPI. I wonder if it
might be them.

Perhaps the plumbing was done using ex-Admiralty parts, or maybe they came
out of the back door of one of the dockyards.

I don't know what they do on the preserved railways, but I would imagine
that they have to make replacements for any fittings required.
alan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

www.alanstepney.info
Model Engineering, Steam Engine, and Railway technical pages.