[modeleng] Re: unknown thread

  • From: "Phill Smith" <steam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2004 23:26:39 +0800

Peter,

What ever you do, DON"T get rid of that Holy Book. There is information in
there that just isn't accesable now. I have 2 of them myself. A 18th (1968)
edition, and a 24th (printed '92 but bought new in '93). They both have very
different information, even on the same topics. Some may be out of date (old
vs new) but there is info in the old that has been dropped from the new and
is not easily obtainable any more.

Cheers,

Phill.