[modeleng] Re: unknown thread

  • From: "Phill Smith" <steam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2004 23:41:50 +0800

No........ <GRIN>

But I have a set of BSW taps and dies in 1/32" steps starting from 1/16"
through to 1/4". They're not listed in any of my "standard" tables... Though
my 18th edition Machinery's Handbook does give 1/8" and 3/16" BSW sizes. It
beats me where my grandfather got them from.... Made by Totem I think.......

Cheers,

Phill.