[modeleng] Re: Track guage

  • From: Dave Beaman <dave.beaman@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2008 21:36:17 -0000

5" is my prefered gauge due to size. 3.5" is too small for me and I can't
store or move 7.25 in my small abode, swmbo might object if I tried to take
over the lounge to store a bigger loco. 5" is easy to handle, controls are
big enough for big fingers and you can use both raised level or ground level
tracks, ground level being usually more challenging.

Dave.