[modeleng] Re: Track guage

  • From: <julianharrison7@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2008 08:47:51 -0000

Hi All,

I have overcome the dilemma of tracksize by removing the track........I am
building road engine instead. It's mostly ali but still adding a few pounds
each week. 30" long, 12"wide and 13" rear wheels. At the moment I can handle
it myself but once there are more fixtures and fittings I will have to sort
something out as they will be in the way. Going to make a stand soon to fix
it so I can turn it over to work on any side I choose same as many of you
probably have for the 71/4 beasts. At least I won't have to worry about
derailments, returning to the track or finding suitable track....I'll just
drive it anywhere (within reason).

Julian.