[modeleng] Re: Steam engine RPM?

  • From: "Tony Wells" <oaksfield@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2005 21:23:15 +0100

I have checked these out and found not one but TWO copies, though through
another second hand book dealer. One is in South Africa and the other in the
U.S. !!! The one in the U.S. is the equivalent of £36 however, with the one
in S.A. not far behind, and so it looks like an Interlibrary Loan when Susan
goes back to work in a week's time. Either that or a big tank of compressed
air, curtesy of an electric tyre pump, which is where I came in I think.

I only hope that other group members are enjoying the chase as much as I am
however. It will be quite the anti climax when it is all up and running at
this rate!

Tony.