[modeleng] Re: Steam engine RPM?

  • From: "Tony Wells" <oaksfield@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2005 13:40:47 +0100

Not knowing the level of prices for these things, what is the usual price
for a working second hand boiler please? Whilst I have various gas tanks
that I could use for compressed air, with say a one bar gas ring regulator,
I would still prefer to have the real thing if possible, even if it is only
out in my garage!

Tony.