[modeleng] Re: Steam engine RPM?

  • From: "Lee Grant" <leegrant@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2005 15:17:19 +1000

Tony
E & J Winter offer a few  different boiler designs. Australia Post has some
reasonable international postage rates. I am sure if you emailed Ernie he
would advise you on the best one to suite plus the postage cost.
http://www.ejwinter.com.au/
Mini Tech( http://www.minitech.com.au ) have 3 boiler kits I think they are
the same.
 Lee

STATIONARY BOILERS
Material sets can be supplied for all of our boiler designs
B3 6" Vertical multi-tube
Plan $7.26
Casting 11 only $39.91
B4-A Gas fired centre flue marine boiler for 3/4" bore engine
Plan $7.75
B4-B Gas fired centre flue marine boiler for 1" bore engine
Plan $7.75
B5 5" Vertical multi-tube boiler
Plan $9.24
Casting set $52.39
Material set $231.43
B6-3 Colonial-type horizontal boiler 3" version
Plan $12.00
Casting set 3 items $47.46
B6-3 Construction Manual $19.80
B6-3 Material set $88.89
B6-4 Colonial-type horizontal boiler 4" version
Plan $12.00
Casting set 3 items $81.03
material set $180.30
B7 Wetback Scotch Marine boiler