[modeleng] Re: Shim Stock

  • From: "Charles & Dorothy Brumbelow" <cbrumbelow@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2005 06:42:47 -0500

Yep.  Tender fingers -- and clumsy ones too -- Jesse.  The calluses from
operating a 10-key adding machine just aren't where they need to be for more
active endeavors.  My operative theory, based on personal history, is that
anything I can break I will break.  And the last thing I need to do during
this stretch run is break a piston ring...or several.  Charles