[modeleng] Re: Shim Stock

  • From: fernj1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2005 19:18:00 -0500 (GMT-05:00)

 Ah yes John, but you are close to the famous string mines at Tamworth.
>I have been known to use string to compress one ring at a time to and push
>the piston into place. Slow but effective. Regards to all, John   Blimey
Terry, are those string mines anywhere close to those Chromium bushes you
told us about??? John must have three hands because I haven't figured out
howelse he can squeeze the ring together and still push the piston down.  I
would opt for the Jubilee hose clamps, but that must be an Aussie word since
that species don't seem to grow in the Northern Hemi-flat.   NECK  better
known as Unka Jesse