[modeleng] Re: Shim Stock

  • From: fernj1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2005 19:51:49 -0500 (GMT-05:00)

There you go Charles, stringing us along like those other blokes.  I may have
to invite all of you to a Western "necktie party"  so we can string you up for
good and silence can settle in on this list!

Jesse

John, has anyone written a definitive history of the string mines?  I
suspect they were served with a quant narrow gauge railway -- maybe 2 foot
(60cm) -- and the histories of the mine and its railway and mill would be
most interesting.  Charles