[modeleng] Re: Pickle

  • From: "alanjstepney" <alan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2004 20:11:46 +0100

I am probably going to upset everyone, but I would dilute it as much as
possible, then pour it on to the ground in a corner of your garden.

Copper is not unknown in garden chemicals, and the copper sulphate would
certainly get rid of any peach curl virus that happens to be there!

Dissolved metals? If there is any iron content, your hydrangeas will produce
blue flowers, and if it is copper, they will produce a blueish-pink.
What it will do to other plants is... an interesting experiment??????

Unless you have a stream running through your garden, by the time it reaches
the water table, it will be so well filtered that nothing will be there
except water.

alan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

www.alanstepney.info
Model Engineering, Steam Engine, and Railway technical pages.