[modeleng] Re: Modelworks

  • From: Allen Messer <al_messer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 28 Aug 2004 08:02:30 -0700 (PDT)

"Shifty?"  "Furtive glance?"  "Dirty mac?"  I say--I
thought that Alan loked every inch of a model engineer
in his photo.  Surely a gross error has been made by
someone!  Why, if it were not for Alan, and others, of
his caliber, this poor Yank would be in the darkness
of M. E. ignorance!!

Al Messer

--- alanjstepney <alan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>