[modeleng] Re: Modelworks

  • From: "Tim Rickard" <the_viffer@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 21:15:03 +0000

At Sandown and Wembley last year and earlier shows there were crowds around
the ModelWorks stand but at Donington a couple of weeks ago there were not.
Maybe the publicity machine needs a bit more spin to counter some bad
experiences that are widely reported.

To our new colleague from another new colleague welcome despite the 60030 in
his username (I'm not certain if the steam or diesel loco of that number is
worse :) ) and I'd be very interested to have more information about his
experiences. As every spammer in the whole wide world knows my email is
the_viffer@xxxxxxxxxxxx Just don't give it the usual title: if I responded
to a hundreth of 'em I could go to fancy dress parties as a petrol pump.

A Red Engine Fan (as the late and much lamented Dick Clements would say)

Tim