[modeleng] Re: Disability Discrimination Act

  • From: "Clif Walker" <clif.gwr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2004 17:54:51 +0100

Hi All,

I heard that one of the sidelines of the Dicrimination Act is that now even
if you are legally MAD you can be a Member of Parliament.The only
requirement is that you must be capable of attending Parliament.
It doesn't say a lot for the quality of our MP's.
No wonder most of the population can't be bothered to go out and vote.

Regards

Clif