[modeleng] Re: D'jever have one of thise days?

  • From: "Ron Head" <ron.head@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2004 20:37:41 +0100

Hi Harry

I'm always amazed that sometimes I can pull off a complex operation and
achieve a very accurate result, and other times, when presented with a
"no-brainer", I then proceed to goof it up.  I suppose it's a case of not
applying the right level of concentration to the simpler jobs!

Regards
Ron Head
Oxford UK