[minima] Re: A linear for the Minima

  • From: Dan Reynolds <on30ng@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: minima@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2014 21:18:16 -0600

I suggested that a while back. But I admit to being a total noob. I was
looking at the MCP23017. I saw it on Boxall's site here:
http://tronixstuff.com/2011/08/26/tutorial-maximising-your-arduinos-io-ports/
I purchased a couple of these a while back. When I started playing with
Arduinos. Never got to needing them yet.
Like I said, though, I'm learning more just listening and watching you guys.
Dave, I learned some by putting together your Si570 board. Kind of like a
foggy day when the sun starts burning the fog off. Things are getting
clearer all the time. Ha, ha!! :-)

73
Dan -- KB9JLO
https://sites.google.com/site/on30ng/