[minima] Re: OT: Tuning - It's been done before!

  • From: Sandeep Lohia <sandeeplohia12@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: minima@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2014 10:09:54 +0530

Problem with CFR_Pot is that they don't last long,
if U guys rememberb certain increase & decrease of sound in those
portable Tango-Victor...
now suppose transmitting on 20M, what might happen !!!

& rotary encoder being more economic then a good quality wire wound
pot, but at the curse of availability only in Metro Cities.
library -codes already here for encoder, however here luck didn't
favored as to play with, till yet.

playing with new kinda toys was always addictive,
but if cost was the factor, as mentioned in old phonestack, it's
useless... Final product, I mean 510 itself was no less then LD MOS
whereas my stuff always came to me with ferric chloride & ...

2 push buttons ( up & down ) might be another simple approach, here I
play something
alike by (Dev)

--
http://www.lohiaelectronics.com/sandeep/mimima.htm