[minima] Re: A linear for the Minima

  • From: "Kevin Williams" <k.p.williams@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <minima@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2014 14:12:56 -0000

The amp I’m building is the W6JL design that won the ARRL homebrew contest a
couple of years ago, (see attachment) it was designed to run on 40m but does
work on the higher bands albeit with reduced power, it’s not too dissimilar to
the amp that Farhan mentioned in an earlier post.

As you say Paulo, these devices do work very well indeed on the low bands but
they do work on the high bands also.

Kevin GW4WOV