[minima] Re: A linear for the Minima

  • From: "Julio Jimenez" <ak4vl.qrp@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: minima@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2014 06:29:55 -0800 (PST)

I just finished this amplifier last night (W6JL).  Paired with the KX3 I
quickly had a QSO with EA8DAO receiving a 58 sig report with a modest antenna.
Super excited about this amp.

I've been lurking in this group for the past month after hearing about the
Minima project.  Now that I'm done with the amp I will start on the minima and
hopefully have this amp on the business-end of the rig.

Thank you all for all the great posts, so much good information that I've
created a minima folder in my email, packed with stuff I will most likely
reference again during the build.

VY 73

Julio Jimenez, AK4VL
—