[minima] Re: A linear for the Minima

  • From: Dan Reynolds <on30ng@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: minima@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2014 13:08:06 -0600

Never mind my questions. I figured out how the 4017 works. In mine I think
I will use a 74HC595. It uses three lines from the Arduino but can have
multiple output lines high and I was thinking of switching the "other"
LPF's with it as well.

Again, I'm learning a whole lot by following along in all these
discussions. A whole lot!! And I think that's a good thing. I really like
that you're bring the Arduino and the ham world together in this project.

73
Dan -- KB9JLO
https://sites.google.com/site/on30ng/