[macvoiceover] Re: terminating calls on the iphone

  • From: "Donna Goodin" <goodindo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2009 15:20:52 -0400

Oh, right! I forgot about the call-back option.  Thanks for the reminder.

Cheers,

Donna

From: "Marco" <news@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Date: 27/06/2009 19:22

I thought that the 3GS came with a ear bud set with a mic on the cord.

My

nokia phone has this on the ear buds and it works great for answering

and

ending calls as well as talking handsfree.

Maybe it is under the accessories page that apple has under

apple.com/accessibility.

I've not checked out this sight yet but maybe it might have

suggestions

for

accessibility devices that will make your IPhone experience even

better.

Marco