[macvoiceover] terminating calls on the iphone

  • From: "Steven D. Hurd" <steven.hurd@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Jun 2009 16:51:36 +1000

How about terminating calls?  I jus

-----Original Message-----
From: macvoiceover-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:macvoiceover-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of David Poehlman
Sent: Friday, 26 June 2009 8:15 PM
To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [macvoiceover] Re: ansering calls on the iphone

I just double tap while the phone is ringing but there is an answer  t got
myiphone so about what may seem to be a basic question.  I could kind of
here voice over and the screen was flashing, so Ipressed the lock screen
butten and that ended the call.  IS there an on screen way?
Thanksif there is a really easy way to do it, sorrey
and ignore button.  the trick is to be able to hear vo so you have to
either use headphones or make sure vo is turned up loud enough.

On Jun 25, 2009, at 9:24 PM, Donna Goodin wrote:

Hi all,

Oh, I went to the Apple store tonight to play with the iphone.  It was
so much fun!!!  Though my test was fairly short, I can see why you all
think it's easier to type on the iphone than on a phone with a
keyboard.  Even in the short time I spent with the phone, it seemed
like I could type faster than on my Epix.

I do have one question, how does one answer a call?
TIA,
Donna