[macvoiceover] Re: terminating calls on the iphone

  • From: Keith Reedy <wa9dro@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 28 Jun 2009 07:21:29 -0400

Well,

You can't kick a guy for trying, smile, grin.

Keith Reedy

On Jun 27, 2009, at 10:24 PM, Cheryl Homiak wrote:

I hope you get an iPhone soon, Keith, but you won't be getting mine unless I die and leave it to you!!!

On Sat, 27 Jun 2009, Keith Reedy wrote:

Cheryl,

Sense you lost your earphones, why don't you just send me your iPhone,,, Well maybe not?

Keith Reedy

On Jun 27, 2009, at 6:43 PM, Cheryl Homiak wrote:

Yeah, and I accidentally left mine at Barnes and Noble and nobody turned it in so I just ordered another one. Thanks all; if we hadn't had this discussion I don't know when I would have figured out it was missing.
--
Cheryl

Cheryl