[lit-ideas] Re: Zardari, Obama and Bill Ayers

  • From: "Judith Evans" <judith.evans001@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2008 16:11:02 +0100

She's a media darling
whom no one dares to criticize seriously for fear of being accused of bashing her because she's a woman.

Yes. That isn't simply because she's a woman, of course. She's Madonna (biblical)/Supermom/Mooseshooter. Luckily there are women ready to attack her and indeed some have, and I commend certain of our women journalists for weighing in, from Left to, I assure you, decidedly Right:

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/comment/article4692056.ece

Judy Evans, Cardiff, UK

----- Original Message ----- From: "Robert Paul" <rpaul@xxxxxxxx>