[lit-ideas] Re: Zardari, Obama and Bill Ayers

  • From: "Lawrence Helm" <lawrencehelm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Sep 2008 20:27:17 -0700

Nice try, John.  How old was Obama when Ayers helped him launch his career.
How old was Obama in 2001 when Bill Ayers said "I don't regret setting
bombs. I feel we didn't do enough."
<http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpage.html?res=9F02E1DE1438F932A2575AC0A967
9C8B63>
http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpage.html?res=9F02E1DE1438F932A2575AC0A9679
C8B63

Obama described Ayers as  "a guy who lives in my neighborhood," but "not
somebody who I exchange ideas with on a regular basis."  Does he mean "any
more," He certainly doesn't say "never."
<http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/04/17/ayers-and-obama-what-is-t_n_97204.
html>
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/04/17/ayers-and-obama-what-is-t_n_97204.h
tml

And if you find questions about Ayers, this launcher of Obama's career, this
bomber who wished (in 2001when Obama was in the Illinois Senate) he had
bombed more "despicable."  What do you say about this Leftist feeding frenzy
in search of some dirt on Palin?   Can you have it both ways?  Oh wait.  Of
course you can.  You're a hallowed Leftist.

Lawrence