[lit-ideas] Re: Zardari, Obama and Bill Ayers

  • From: "Paul Stone" <pastone@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2008 10:45:57 -0400

I have to apologize for my outburst last night, I wrote:

> 3) more than 50% of your country are fucking idiots.

What I actually meant was:

3) a majority of people in States that will make up just a little more
than 50% of the electoral votes in the upcoming election are fucking
racist idiots.

Because, of course, more than 50% of pretty much every country (some a
lot more) are fucking idiots. All you had to do to confirm this is
watch Canada's newest gameshow fad yesterday: "Test the Nation". It's
a little bit more challenging than "are you smarter than a 5th
Grader".

paul