[lit-ideas] Re: Zardari, Obama and Bill Ayers

  • From: "Lawrence Helm" <lawrencehelm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Sep 2008 21:27:50 -0700

Ah, a desire for "rational discourse"??????   I've had that desire for years
and haven't gotten it from any of the Leftists here.  How is it when I wax
with a bit of disgust at the current despicable treatment Palin and the
don't-touch-our-god treatment of Obama do I get "oh dear-how mean and brutal
and over the top you are and why can't we have rational discourse"?

As long as you subscribe to the unfair treatment of Palin (condemnatory) and
Obama (adulatory) by the Leftist Press.  Rational discourse is an
impossibility.

And look how quickly you and Phil want to leave the issue, Obama's
association with Ayers, and attack that Right Wing wacko Lawrence.

Okay, and where are the moderators when you need them, huh?  Unless I get
threatened with expulsion from Lit-Ideas at least every few months I'll
figure I'm turning into a wimp.

Lawrence