[lit-ideas] Re: Zardari, Obama and Bill Ayers

  • From: "Phil Enns" <phil.enns@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2008 13:02:35 +0700

Lawrence Helm wrote:

"You got me laughing.  Phil.  You are really funny."

A gift, and a curse.  I sometimes have this sneaking suspicion that
people aren't always laughing with me.

Lawrence:

"When I encounter an absurdity I tend to treat it frivolously.  You
see viciousness, I see frivolity.  Tomato, tomahto."

The treatment of Palin is also a tomato, tomahto thing.  You think
vicious, others think frivolity.  Consider it a boon to the economy of
Alaska.

Phil Enns