[lit-ideas] Re: Worst Case Scenarios

  • From: Eric Yost <eyost1132@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2006 18:52:56 -0400

Eric, what do you say to the idea that Iraq had no nukes and we attacked them. If they had nukes, would we have attacked them?

First Irene/Andy, it was the London Times, not the NY Times. The URL posted at the bottom gives you direct link to the full article about Mahmoud Ahmadinejad's meeting with Imad Mugniyeh.

Second, yes, if we thought Saddam had active nuclear missile silos, we would have eliminated them. It would have killed people and perhaps caused lasting radiation pollution, but there would have been no choice but to destroy them immediately.