[lit-ideas] Re: Worst Case Scenarios

  • From: "Andy Amago" <aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2006 18:45:31 -0400

Eric, what do you say to the idea that Iraq had no nukes and we attacked
them.  If they had nukes, would we have attacked them?  Maybe if we'd stop
acting so ferociously, others wouldn't be so terrified?  But who cares
about all of that.  Yeah, yeah, we had 9/11, so we went and killed as many
Americans as they killed on 9/11 to get back at them.  Now we'll kill more
Americans than Iranians to get back at the Iranians for a coulda woulda,
not to mention that once we use nukes, we're telling the world it's okay to
use nukes.  This is so bizarre.  BTW, by Sunday Times, you mean NYT?  The
paper that occasionally prints something factual?  The paper that beat the
drum for invading Iraq?  That Sunday Times?