[lit-ideas] Re: The torture graph

  • From: "Lawrence Helm" <lawrencehelm@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2006 22:54:16 -0700

Why not get more specific John?  Are you suggesting that those who oppose
Bush's war against the Islamists are more patriotic than those who want to
fight it?  Are you denying that we have a brutal violent, ruthless enemy who
needs to be stopped?  Are you denying that our government needs to protect
its citizens by fighting against this enemy?  Are you calling the desire to
protect our citizens and defeat our enemies "cheap chauvinism"?  You are
much too vague.  Out with it.

Lawrence