[lit-ideas] Re: The torture graph

  • From: Eric Yost <eyost1132@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 07 Apr 2006 03:12:09 -0400

>>What war is this, Eric, that you talk about? Show me this war.

You prove my point, Andreas. Question is, if we are attacked again, how you will fit that into your rationalization system.

Some of the many choices available to you:

(1) we brought this on ourselves by ousting Saddam,
(2) we brought this on ourselves by ousting the Taliban,
(3) we brought this on ourselves by the Abu Gharib incident,
(4) Bush deliberately let this happen, or my favorite,
(5) it was ONLY...(a building, a town, a reservoir, etc.)